Re: returning member

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: returning member
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:43:00 -0800
> backing plate and starter, plus a two-speed wiper motor with a toggle
> headlight switch
> from an earlier B.  Here's the question: has anyone done this two-speed
> wiper motor
> conversion, and if so, how does it get wired up?

I don't know anything about the two-speed wiper motor, but my latest issue
of MGOC Enjoying MG magazine has an ad and instructions for installed
a gizmo called SmartScreen - it sounds really good, you simply wire it
into the existing wiper wires and it remembers the time inbetween flicks
of the wiper switch and continues wiping intermittently until you tell it
to stop.

Nifty.  Think I might get one (rainy Vancouver and all)

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)