Re: MGB Polyurethane Bushings

To: "Eric Zambori" <eaz@snet.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB Polyurethane Bushings
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:54:23 -0500
By dumb luck, I wound up replacing the original trunnion to shock bushings
with nylatron and the a-arms with the V-8 replacements.  I kinda like the
ride, it's not too harsh, but it's not rubbery either.  I can't qualify
whether it's good or bad, just that I'm satisfied with it...
And I used the nylatron for the rear spring pads.  It does feel kinda
stiff-in-the-butt when it hit stuff in the road, but it's not too bad...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/