77B for sale

Subject: 77B for sale
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 98 18:46:14 UT
Oops!  I sent this out before with no subject line.  I'm re-sending in case
your 'no subject' emails go straight to the dumper.  My apologies if it's a
duplicate.

Listers,

I'm thinking about purchasing a 77B that was posted last week from a fellow
(Don Amaral) in the Boston area - he's asking $1,000 firm.  He says the sills
are bondo but the floors are solid and it is otherwise a good runner - claims
he's been driving it for the past 4 years.  I am considering the car as a 2nd
daily (winter) driver.  Anyone care to try to talk some sense into me?? Anyone
know Don and this car??  Don says he just got a new Miata and can't see the
sense in keeping two sports cars so the 77B has to go (I guess he hasn't met
this bunch yet!).  BTW, no OD or hard top.

I need to decide today because if it's a go my schedule will allow me to drive
up there on Thursday (that's tomorrow) but not again for more than a week
afterwards.

BTW, my wonderful SO has given the thumbs up on the deal.

Wondering why I need another in PA,

Dr. Doug
69 C Roadster
69 C GT