Re: Little Miss Magic

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: Little Miss Magic
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:23:10 EST
>"Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu> wrote:

>Brakes faded after a long while of driving - of course, I'm a bit of a road
>warrior and can go 200+ miles without a potty break.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mike,

It doesn't seem normal that your brakes would fade during highway driving.
Brakes fade from overheating because of heavy use, such as hilly terrain or
racing.  If you were driving on I-95 and the brakes faded, you may have them
adjusted too tight.  Unless they are rubbing, the spinning wheel (drum or
rotor) should push enough air around to keep them cool.

Other than that, it sounds like you are really into the LBC thing!  Glad
you're having fun.  Spread the word.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo lRV Sport