Re: HIF Carb Question

To: MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: HIF Carb Question
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:13:41 -0800
--P1HSweYDcXXzwPJU

Word on the street is that Lawrie  Alexander said:
> Well, for a start, if the float bowl is at the side of the carb, connected
> with a tube leading to the jet, it's an HS model SU, not an HIF (where the
> IF means "integral float"), but let's move on......

Whats the 'S' stand for then?  Or the 'H' for that matter?

10 points for the correct answer (not that I would know a correct answer
from a wild ass guess)

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key

--P1HSweYDcXXzwPJU

--P1HSweYDcXXzwPJU--