Re: Watching a B come together.

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Watching a B come together.
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 12:59:42 EST
CR,
     Cubic money,as you called it, is simply one way to an end. Anyone who
aspires to recreate an original MG-B is undertaking a journey of near mystical
preportions.
There are many ways to reach the end of this journey.Money is one way to do
it. Many of the readers of this mailing list have devised an equally varied
method,along with money, to achieve the same goal;to recreate an original or
otherwise useable MG.We use money as atool.Any tool must be used
correctly.There are many different tools that we can use to recreate our
B.Craft,art,but mostly the desire to do it,will allow the fruitation of our
labours to run down our favorite road,engine singing on song.
     Let us not speculate on the "cubic money" aspect of a restoration
project.I feel that we should be dwelling on the underlying motivation of the
project. That is, to most of us,the driven desire to keep this famous
marque,MG, alive and running the future for all to see and admire.
                              Yours, H4(Howard)
1974 MG-Bgt
1974 MG-B roadster
1976 MG-B roadster