RE: Alternators

To: Erik Brzoska <mowog77@hotmail.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Alternators
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 10:10:09 -0700
If you're interested in the Delco conversion check my web site out.

Don't forget your local auto parts store will sell you a rebuilt Lucas for less
than $100 and give you a lifetime guarantee.  Some will have a genuine Lucas
rebuild for more than $100 and probably less than Moss' price.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver
1970 MGB Roadster, Fixer upper
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP, for the wife
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"