Re: Enola Pa shop

To: wizardz@amdyne.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, wizardz@toad.net
Subject: Re: Enola Pa shop
From: BBubeck@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:16:42 EST
In a message dated 98-11-02 09:00:52 EST, wizardz@amdyne.net writes:

<< A week ago while trekking back south along the Susquehanna River
 after a beautiful 500+ mile tree viewing expedition through central PA
 I noticed a shop in the West Enola area (near the train yards on the
 west bank
 of the river) A friend had told me about this shop (he had seen it
 driving by)
 It was late in the evening and they were closed as we past by.
 I could see a bugeye sitting in the window, a couple of B's , spits,
 and what
 looked like it might have been an old 4 door sedan or XK series jag's
 on the lot.
 Does anyone know anything about this shop? It's name? ph#?
 it reputation, it prices ranges or range of services?

Paul,
The shop you stopped at is Steele Motors. Phone number is 717 732 9229. The
owner is Kelby Steele. Kelby's shop does very good work on anything British.
Anything from state inspections to full restorations. I purchased a 1970 B
from Kelby about eight years ago. I haven't had them do any major service on
my present B so I can't personally comment on their service prices.
Bruce
74 B