Re: MG History

To: Carufel Family <carufel@funtv.com>
Subject: Re: MG History
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 18:40:07 -0800
--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

Word on the street is that Carufel Family said:
> Is there any site with the comprehensive history of the MG, including the MG
> RV8, MG Maestro, and MGF?? I know the mgcars.org site has lots of info, but
> its in bits and pieces. Has there ever been an article about ALL the MG's??
> I thought MG was dormant from 1980 to 1992. What about the Maestro??

If you were to write down everything about all the MG production models
you would have enough to write a book!

Not suprisingly, thats just what's done, and one of the many books available
is the best source for a comprehensive history.  I've heard good things
about the new book "MG from A-Z" - more info here

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1899870296/themgbexperienc/

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24--