'70 BGT Parts - For Sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '70 BGT Parts - For Sale
From: Christian Stanton <cstanton@pixley.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 08:23:23 -0500
I have to part out my '70 BGT because of an incoming Midget.  Here's the list
of parts I have:

Complete interior kit (Panels, Carpets, Seats) $150
Almost new front wings(GT),valence,bonnet and floors (they have been primed,
but used) $150
New '69 Grille $100
New Badges (?)

All of the other bits for the car including the body shell (needs the usual
sills, etc), engine block, head, split rear bumper, glass, tranny (extra tranny
w/OD in pieces).  It's all there except for the Carbs and intake (which I am
keeping for transplant onto the Midget).

$500 takes the lot, including the body.
It's in Southeastern Massachusetts (Plympton, MA)

I also have a set of 6" Alloy 4 spoke rims that look very similar to the '80
Special Edition rims.  Two of them have good Pirellis on them. $200