Brake Discs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake Discs
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:38:51 EST
To any MGB owners in the Vancouver area - I discovered a set of MGB front
rotors on my shelf the other day (while hunting Jaguar parts).

I don't really recall why I have them, as I own 3 MGAs, all with Dunlop (ie
Twincam style) brakes, and 1 MGC which has Girling. Obviously, I am not going
to need to use them anytime soon.

If anyone in or around Vancouver is rebuilding a B, and needs discs, I'll
certainly let them go cheaper than current replacement price.

Plus there would be just that much more shelf space tp put MGA bits on.

Bill S.
wspohn4@aol.com