Late 60's early 70's BGT wanted

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Late 60's early 70's BGT wanted
From: "Neil" <NeilMGB@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:42:05 -0800
I'm on the lookout for a '66 to pre '74&1/2 GT in nice shape.  I would
prefer later 60's so it lacks emissions equipment.  I can't stress the
importance of it being a little or no rust car, too...  Just because you
can't see the rust, it doesn't mean it's not there.  O/D would be an added
luxury,  but is not imperative.

I've got a '77 Roadster I would trade for one.  I don't want to sell my car
and then shop around, because then I'd be without a car alltogether.
    If you have any places i could look for such a car,  tell me about them!
-NeilMGB