Re: Non LBC - Vet Day

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Non LBC - Vet Day
From: Matt Gaetke <mgaetke@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 23:42:14 -0500
        "You have never lived 'till you almost died.  And to those who fight
for it, life and freedom have a flavor the protected will never know." -
>From a hall in the USAF Academy (I spent 2 weeks there this summer learning
how to jump out of airplanes) but I don't know where they got it.

        While it only comes from a cadet 3rd class in Air Force ROTC, thank
you to all those who have come before, to all those that are there now, and
to all those who will be there in the future.  You'll be on my mind as I
carry a rifle through the streets of Boston in the parade Wednesday (come
out and watch if you're in the area).

        Hooah and carry on smartly to the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and
marines.

  C/3C Matt Gaetke
  365th CTW, Corps Commander's Asst.
  Massachusetts Institute of Technology