Front suspension rebuild

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front suspension rebuild
From: "Murch, Paul" <murch@y-city.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 09:21:53 -0400
I am currently reassembling the front end of my 64B.  This has been one
of those "while I'm at it" projects that has gone way beyond reason.  I
have been working on the car for a while and am trying to do it right
and eventually use it as a daily driver.

The work that I have done so far is to have most of the parts powder
coated (cross member, pans, A-arms), I have aquired rebuilt king pins,
rebulit brakes, new rotors, tie rod ends on right hand drive rack, and
new rubber all over.  In the assembly phase I have found the limitations
of the Haynes manual.  I need to buy Bently I used to get it from the
library but have since moved.  Anyway I need someone to bestow some
kindness and post the folowing torque settings:

A-arm to wishbone pivot
shock to kingpin
kingpin to A-arms
steering arms to kingpins

Right now I am waiting for wheel bearing shims to arrive along with some
other goodies. Thanks in advance.  Back to body work.

Paul Murch
64B