RE: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...

To: "'Lawrie Alexander'" <Lawrie@britcars.com>,
Subject: RE: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 17:51:41 +0100
Hi Lawrie,

Allthough I don't clutch, I second your opinion.

Especcially: when you hear a cluck anywhere, it's time to consider whats wrong.

Take care of your car and support a much longer life than it already had!

Rene van Maanen
Project Manager HP Consulting
Tel: +31 20 547 7578 / +31 (0)6 53 647 076 (mobile)