Intro of someone dear to me

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Intro of someone dear to me
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 16:21:15 -0600 (CST)
Just saw my son's first post to the list concerning RB Bumper Bs vs CB
as far as appearance. I hope Adam takes a few minutes to give you a
little bio about his MGB and how he, just happened, to come to own an
MGB.

I will just say that I'm extremely proud of Adam. These are not the
greatest of times to be growing up in the USA. When the childern of
even some of the most influencal families are getting caught up in
drugs and other anti-social acting outs, I have been blessed with
having a son like Adam and as if that wasn't enough his sister Sara is
equally a source of pride to me.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Great Cars