Planning UK trip

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Planning UK trip
From: BILL GLANVILLE <glanvill@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 21:54:59 -0500
I'm starting to plan for a two week vacation to the UK. I would like to
include some LBC related events/museums etc. I have been checking the
events calendars for 1999 dates and find them very empty right now.

Can any UK listers help me out with some dates or possible events?
I have not decided on time period yet. What months are good for decent
weather?
Has anyone crossed the pond recently? Could you share your ideas as to
what to do and see?
I'm on the MG digest so you might want to mail me direct.

Thanks
--
Bill Glanville                  '52 MGTD '58 MGA
Scottsville NY                  '59 MGA  '67 MGB  '65 MGB