Winter blues

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Winter blues
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 10:54:33 -0600
Well I went and did it.

For the first time in my life, I have paid someone else to store my car for
the winter.  The MGA took all of this in stride, nestling into her new
surroundings with Mike H's  BGT, a Cobra replica, a Morgan, and lots of
other old cars.  Best of all is that I won't have to worry about security.
The storage building is right next to the home of Minnesota's governor
elect, Jesse "The Body" Ventura.   There are enough troopers around there
to keep the mice away from the A, let alone a car thief.  When I dropped
the A off Greg was expecting two more cars so he planned to just drive it
in once they showed up.  He asked if the A was cold blooded or there were
any quirks to starting her.  I started to explain about the door latch pull
and the choke and the starter pull.  Greg decided that maybe it would be
better if I drove her into the barn and put her to bed.

So now I have space in the garage for a new project and my wife's car.  You
just can't ask for more than that out of life.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA tucked in for the winter.  I miss her already :-(