Re: Looking for an MBG

To: "Kique" <ecastil@arrakis.es>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Looking for an MBG
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:44:00 -0600
I wrote an article on "the search" and it's at
http://ro.com/~rmason/mgbpurchase.htm
It's more oriented towards the US market, but you may find some helpful
hints anyway...
Also....there is a TON of info on the following sites:
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/ this one lets you join and you can "search" for
fellow MG enthusiasts in Spain and all over Europe.

There are many many good websites on MGs out there, too, of course.
Good Luck...I'm sure MGs are relatively rare in Spain! :) But you certainly
have good weather and roads them!

Dan
73 B