RE: 71MGB electrics

To: "'Arts Council'" <artscape@clas.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: 71MGB electrics
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:52:59 +0100
Daniel,

Maybe very dangarous.
I had a short circuit on the dash illumination circuit some years ago. This
circuit is not fused at all! (Stupid design!). Part of the wiring loom burnt
out acting as a fuse. I had the luck, my son saw  smoke coming up, so I
could switch off the lights quickly.

Check for short cicuits there although difficult.

Cheers,

Hans '71BGT in the carpet mood.