Major Sin

To: MG Car List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Major Sin
From: John Moonan <jmoonan@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:43:28 -0500
Well I've committed a major sin, I have replaced a piece of Lucas
electronics with brand X on my 77 MGB.

After chasing down many dead ends to figure out why my turn signals were
flaky, I went out and bought a $1.99 brand X turn signal flasher from
Discount Auto Parts.  Installed it in place of the $6.95 Lucas flasher
that would not work right and now my turn signals are working just fine.

The flasher I bought is rated for from 2 to 6 32 CP bulbs.  It's round
and so it wouldn't fit into the existing clip so I just used Goop to
glue to the firewall.

--

THANX,  JFM  :-)

I believe no problem is so large or so difficult that it can't be blamed
on somebody else.