British (Mostly MG) Car Calendar

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British (Mostly MG) Car Calendar
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:13:22 -0800
This time last year I was bitching and moaning because I couldn't
find a new calendar for the upcoming new year with a British car
theme. As in previous years, I had to settle for a "Classic" Sports
Cars calendar with one token Lotus Esprit V-8 amidst a pack of
Porsches, Ferraris, BMWs, and Corvettes.

NOT THIS YEAR, BABY!!! This week I just received my 1999
calendar from the Victoria MG Club. It's spiral-bound, page-size
format (one each, photo and calendar) of MGs from TC to B plus a
Bug (Frog) -Eye Sprite and a Riley (but it's really an MG at heart).
Those Canadians really do it up right!

This was a limited production run, so I don't know if they have any
left. Don't e-mail me if you want one. Try John Baker

Jerry Causey

1967 MGB GT</color>

<nofill>