Re: (no subject)

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: deutas37@snyoneva.cc.oneonta.edu
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:26:53 -0400 (EDT)
The point is that you can't go around knocking the later models.  I think
that an early car is nicer to look at too (owning a 72); but at the same
time i feel there is alot to be said about a rubber bumper.  My fathers
car is a 75, and i think it is one of the nicer car's i have seen.  it has
power, style and is a hell of alot more relyable than my car.  The miatas
and triumphs comment is just a way of questioning where you get off making
such a strong comment...there were many a night that i was happy to be in
the 77B, instead of my own.

Adam Deutsch
72 B