lowering RBB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: lowering RBB
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:11:16 -0500
I've been following this thread, because I have a'79 roadster undergoing
some major work, and I thought while I had it apart, i might lower it to a
more natural height.  I just happen to have an earlier GT parts car (would
that be a CBBGT?) that I could steal the crossmember from.  What are the
pros and cons of doing this swap, and how much of a pain is it?  It looks
like there are only 4 bolts holding the crossmember to the car, and another
4 for the rack. I do realize that taking the one out of the GT may be a
little harder, since the engine is still in it.  Thanks.

Calvin Krug