MG List Hat

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG List Hat
From: LSheeley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:45:00 EST
I am working on a List hat for some other British Lists including the Healey &
Alpine Lists. Several snide comments have been made from those who drive other
brands of British cars about the "Pink" MG List hat as it appears on my web
page (a scanned copy of a photograph). I very much apologize for the continued
use of that photo and the opportunity it presented for ha ha comments at the
expense of people who drive MGs.

I recently purchased a digital camera and have replaced the MG List photo with
a new picture that more correctly shows the hat in all it's BRG true
MG/British car glory. I again apologize that the "pink" hat photo has been up
for so long. (I didn't realize the extent of brand rivialry between the
British marques!)

BTW, if you or your spouse/significant other is searching for the perfect
Christmas gift for you/your significant other, check out the new photo of the
official MG List Hat and order soon in time for under-the-tree delivery.

Lynn Sheeley
Knoxville, Tn
The List Hat Guy
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/6526