Re: SU Carb Video

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: SU Carb Video
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:29:05 -0800
OK, time to clarify...........

The video was produced back in 1986 or thereabouts by two guys (Mike and
Lawrie) who formed a company called Milaw Productions. I didn't get
mentioned in the credits because I'm not sure Mike had figured out how to
add text to a video...........!

We sold many hundreds of copies after Peter Egan gave the video a very
complimentary write-up in an issue of Road & Track. Then Moss Motors said
they'd stock and promote the video for us if we gave them an exclusive. So,
Moss is the source. We did have a PAL format version made for sale through
Moss, Europe. As far as I know, they still have copies available.

If anyone has trouble getting either a VHS or PAL copy, however, let me
know.

Lawrie Alexander