Odd Weber Question?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Odd Weber Question?
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 04:34:13 -0500 (EST)
The message below pretty much indicates the nature of my question (don't
worry Ed, I still want to rebuild the Zenith-Stromberg, never know when I
might move to an emissions-nazi state, or need a spare). So does anyone
know anything about this type of Weber set-up? Sounds like a one-off, but
it is intriguing, and sounds a lot simpler than the DGV conversion, what
with no need to swap exhaust manifolds or give up the catalytic convertor.
The question, of course, is how well does it work, and that would depend on
what type of Weber it is, and how well designed this manifold is...I'm
waiting to hear back from the guy about what model (size?) Weber it is
specifically. Thanks.

Nevin