NEW internet directory

To: MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NEW internet directory
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 11:59:15 -0800
Hello everyone!

I'm now the editor for the NewHoo (aka Open Directory) category:

    Recreation: Autos: Roadster

So get yourself over to:

    http://directory.mozilla.org/Recreation/Autos/Roadster/

And add your web site (or your favorite web sites) today!

A little information on NewHoo:

    As the web grows, automated search engines and directories with small
    editorial staffs will be unable to cope with the volume of sites.  The Open
    Directory Project's goal is to produce the most comprehensive directory of
    the web, by relying on a vast army of volunteer editors.

I'm sure anyone that has tried to add a site to Yahoo has experienced this
first hand (I've tried to submit my site to the MG directory about 5 times
in the last year and never heard a word back).

Feel free to forward this message to any other list for ragtop sports cars.
Lets make it the best source for links on the 'net!

Cheers,
Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key