Re: MGA luggage rack. short or long at top?

To: Dean Crowley <dcdccccckc@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: MGA luggage rack. short or long at top?
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:17:24 -0500
Dean:  I agree that the long portion of the "skid" looks better at the top
and have installed mine that way.

Dean Crowley wrote:

> How many of you know if you have the short or long portion at the top of
> your trunk? What is the proper
> install? Seems like the long at the top would make since to lower the
> luggage and allow better rear vision.
> However the Original A book page 28 states different. I like the longer
> portion to the top and will go out now and put mine on that way. Just
> wanted to know if that was correct. What do you think?
> Sincerely,
>
> Dean E. Crowley

Regards, Eric Stephen
Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189
Ottawa MG Club:  http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189/omgc.html
Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
It endureth and is always strong;
It liveth and conquereth for ever more;
The more thou searchest, the more thou shalt marvel.
- The Apocryphal Books of Esdras