Re: exhauast system, catalytic converter, 77B

To: tmcl98@yahoo.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: exhauast system, catalytic converter, 77B
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 21:20:21 EST
In a message dated 11/20/98 3:17:51 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tmcl98@yahoo.com writes:

<< ny help would be appreciated.  I don't know how much a new CC would
 cost, but I'm bettin' it ain`t cheap. >>
Tom,
     I would reinstall the CC..just to keep the emmissions down..You can buy
aftermarket Cats. that bolt right on to yoyr manifold..seems to me Victoria or
The Roadster Factory may sell them for about $150.00.  The original part sells
for about 3 times that amount..Walker may do one for the B as well.
                    Yours, H4(Howard)
1974MG-B gt
1974MG-B roadster
1976MG-B roadster