Re: Need Rostyles

To: "Rick Guynn" <rcg1597@wt.net>
Subject: Re: Need Rostyles
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:08:37 -0800
If no-one closer comes up with any, Rick, we can send you five that will be
straight and not rusty, but no promises as to how great the paint will be.
Your price - $100 plus shipping.

But why do you need five? Surely the best of your dented ones would be
adequate for a spare? Take just four and you can have them for $80 and
proportionately less shipping.............

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center