She's gone

To: bfrench@nh.ultranet.com
Subject: She's gone
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 15:50:19 -0500
Well, the MG is now down in Kennebunkport at Leyand Auto Repair. It
took a while to find a police free route. I had a car on point and
another taking up the rear. It was sunny and 40 which for here in
November was a beautiful top down day. The car is a body shell with a
driver's seat, a windshield and a tail light so I still got a few
strange looks from the cows and wild turkeys on the 20 minute drive. Now
it lies in the shop yard under a tarp awaiting Eric's magic with a mig
welder and spray gun. I still have things to do for my sweat equity but
it is a quick drive. It should take about a month +/- so I will keep you
updated.

Carl F
1853 barn with big empty spot in it :-(