Volvo - the end.

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Volvo - the end.
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:56:07 -0500
Hi All,
Many thanks to those who responded to the request for a Volvo list and on=

the gear-popping question.
Gear changing on this car was cool - hit the clutch and the gear shifter
would shoot out of second and then you would move it into third. =

Unfortunately, it would also slip out of second when you weren't watching=
. =

I came to the conclusion that it is bad enough buying a car with unknown
faults let alone something like this, so I took it back.  (A Volvo mechan=
ic
said it would cost at least $800 to fix, as the gearbox would obviously
have to come out.  Then he would notice something else and before you kno=
it I could have bought something with a lot less miles on it for the same=

price.  Ah well, there more fish in the sea, blah, blah.

Regards,  Adrian