58 MGA Coupe For Sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 58 MGA Coupe For Sale
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:03:38 -0800
Hi All,

Finances are forcing me to sell my pet project.  Come take a look.  It
is a frame off restoration in progress (Apart).  It is pretty complete,
missing the windscreen, R. bumper, Steering wheel, and Pass. seat.  It
is a California car, so very little rust.  Last registered in 73, has
black plates.  It is a project car and will require a lot of work to
drive.  But, it has some fine curves on her, and will look super when
done.  Can you tell I don't really want to sell her?

I'm in Northern CA outside of Sac and SF.  Will consider a partial
trade,  I need a overdrive tranny for a 74 MGB.  Asking $1600.00 for a
quick sale.

Rick
--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby