Re: MGB brake fading...

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB brake fading...
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 21:59:27 -0500

>On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 20:20:07 -0500, Mike Lishego wrote:
>
>>Or maybe I'll just wait till I get home and use a block as an
e-brake...

>You did mean a cat for a block right?   :)

Oh, come on already...It's the holiday season, no need to be
stingy...TWO cats, one for the front, one for the rear...Does anyone
else have the "Christmas Cats" CD where synthesized cats sing
Christmas carols?  The irritation factor is through the roof...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/

<SNIP>
(Squished a slow cat one