What a beautiful weekend here in New Jersey

To: Tyson Sherman/school <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What a beautiful weekend here in New Jersey
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:27:58 -0500
Hi all

Just got back from a spin in the "A" - top down - and here it is 2 days
away from December!  God I hope this is a sign of things to come for the
winter - I didn' think we could have a better winter than we did last
year - Hell I had the "A" out - top down - in January last year!

Terry Allen dropped by this morning with a big grin on his face - he
just got back from New Hampshire where he purchased a 67 Land Rover from
a member of this list at Brit-Bits.  We adjusted the carbs on my
BGT which had been giving me a little trouble lately  since running a
new choke cable in.  We also made some adjustments to the carbs on
Terry's 67 BGT.

Well just wanted to let the list know that we are still driving top down
in the East - well some of us are.

:)

Rick

<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>