Which K&N filter for MGA?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Which K&N filter for MGA?
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 18:16:12 -0500
I decided it's time to put in a new element, and considering the cost from
Moss, it seems a K&N is the way to go.  (I couldn't believe they want $12
for a pair of flannel gasket pads. That's downright offensive. Could cut up
an old shirt since ya can't even see the damned things anyway.)

My question is, which K&N chrome set up to use?  The MGA has stock SUs, 1
3/4" deep, but Moss lists them as available in two sizes.

Any help?

Thanks
Dave
'62 MGA 1600 MkII