RE: FA Corgi 1:18 MGB Roadster on Ebay

To: "'Jeff Fayne'" <fayne@ibm.net>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: FA Corgi 1:18 MGB Roadster on Ebay
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:35:01 +0100
Hi,

I have a Corgi 1:43 scale MGCGT. The color is canary yellow where the hood
and the hatch door are black.
Alle doors can be opened and the backrests can be folded "to let passengers
step in".
In the boot is a trunk which just fits behind the rear seats.
The wire wheels are well suspended.

What is the going price for such a model car?
When visiting MG events I have not seen this car for many years now.
Is it very special?

Cheers,

Hans
'71(70?) BGT in the carpet mood