Re: Eastwood powder coat colors

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@cwix.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Eastwood powder coat colors
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:36:46 +1000
Lary and all,

>their suggestion was if I could bring in something painted MG engine maroon
we
>could check to see if they have a close match.

>logistical problem.  Anyone out their interested in making the trip and
>reporting back to the list?

I would say yes, but getting the B across the 'pond' we call the Pacific
might be a problem. <G> BUT I have an idea not just a smart a** comment. <G>
Why don't we send them a can of that Moss Engine spray paint? They can take
a look at that? Is this paint close? Besides it sounds like we can't powder
coat a head so if we have to paint the head you'd want it to match the block
wouldn't you? Thats another thing that worried me re: powder coating.

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia