MG's and Bad weather Was: SUV's & Crash Worthyness

To: lundgren@iname.com
Subject: MG's and Bad weather Was: SUV's & Crash Worthyness
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:04:58 +1000
Andrew,

     I couldn't leave your message unchallenged, so here goes for all those
daily drivers out there.  Not all of us can afford to put our MG's into
storage over winter,  and why should we have to because some new cars are
not used for what thay are designed for.  I purchased my car mid winter,
and have used it on my  daily 50 mile trip into work ever since,  I am
hoping to enjoy some of the joys of summer now (I am down here in
Australia).  The winters here are not quite as severe over here, but hay it
still gets slippery and we have the same problem with SUV's.

     In the end the MG is a car, and what was it designed to do. DRIVE,
not sit in a garage.  If it gets bent you beat it out with a hammer, at
least it is steal and you can.

     Now I have finished my rant.  I must say each to his own that is what
makes our hobby great. so what you do with your car is your choice.

Neil

64 MGB (Baby)
28 Graham Paige (The Mistress)