Out of Shape

To: "'mgrazian@ltcm.com'" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Out of Shape
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:49:47 -0600
Mike,

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in a long time. As a confirmed couch
potato who always planned to start exercising when "I got old", one day I
discovered that I WAS old, and it was too late. I force myself three times a
week and take solace in a the comment of a healthy, active friend that as he
aged it became harder. The message is do it now, or like me you will
remember that getting into a Sprite at 30 was easy, a B at 65 gets hard if
you haven't exercised in between.

THANKS AGAIN,

Jack