Lever Shock Rebuilding

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lever Shock Rebuilding
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 20:01:41 -0600
I finally found the correct long bolts to complete my tube shock conversion.
Now that I have two lever shocks available for refurbishment, I'm wondering
how hard it would be to rebuild them myself?
The consensus I've seen is that it's a job for the pros, but they're sitting
here and despite the balmy weather now, there are stormy weekends to come
I'm sure, and I don't have any spare SUs sitting around.
Of course, this is really just the need to take it apart to see how it
works. ;)
I'm not going to get rid of the old shocks, since I believe in fully
reversible modifications, which means not getting rid of the parts if you
change them out!
Just thought I'd ask...
TIA

Dan