Hmmm....

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hmmm....
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 20:00:59 -0500
Well, it seems another message I sent from work never made it out to the
light of day, so I'll try again.

As some of you know, I'm fixing up my new B, and I'm about ready to
start putting things back together again.  The most burning question I
have right now is:  when putting wire wheels back on, should the splines
be lightly greased?  Should I use anti-seize on them?  (Pardon if this
is a silly question, but I've never had wires before).

Secondly, do I need to have the hubs (front and rear) packed full of
grease???  In FRONT of the grease cup????  I think I know the answer,
but I want to be sure!

Many Thanks,
Chris
'72 B Roadster