[Fwd: Re: Midget Gt]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Midget Gt]
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 18:32:15 -0800
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 18:31:17 -0800
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
To: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Subject: Re: Midget Gt

Kulka, Matt wrote:

> Learned this while chatting with the service manager of the local Honda
> (cycle) shop.
>
> There's an outfit here in Charlotte, NC which makes a business out of
> building motorcycles with Chevy 350 motors.  Among other tidbits, he said
> they only have one gear, and use a footpedal-assisted clutch.  I think he
> said they're known as "Boss Hogs."  I think I'd like to ride one, but only
> once and for a short, straight distance.
>
> Matt Kulka
> '74 B - running on half a motorcycle engine.

That company was featured in a recent Circle Track Magazine. You might
ask why, as I did. The reason for the article was that many NASCAR
Winston Cup guys have bought them. One of them is Mark Martin, who was
shown riding one of these monsters.  And why is it that they won't let
Jimmy Spencer run Modifieds????

Mark Snowdon, NASCAR licenced and Spridget (4) owner to boot...