merry christmas to me mrs claus bought me a BGT!!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, steve@betwit.com
Subject: merry christmas to me mrs claus bought me a BGT!!!
From: Mgbreh@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:01:52 EST
Mon nite the roadster will have a buddy a 74/12 mgbgt it aprears to be a 2
owner car with 83,000 miles.  The car is black with a black interior the body
& paint are in good shape the orig owner had the maintnace done at a very good
local shop.  The engine may be ready for some valve work but the overall
picture looks very good.  I will report its progres to becoming the daily
driver as time goes on .
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!
Ray Huff
76 mgb 741/2 Bgt