Re: Ups and Downs

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ups and Downs
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 11:00:26 -0700

Art Pfenninger wrote:

> Chris, I would suggest that you adjust the rear brakes and re-bleed it
> again. Sometimes it can take hours to do the job and quarts of fluid but
> in the end it always seems to work. If you are using a fancy brake bleeder
> this could also be your problem.

No fancy equipment... just me, my wrench and my wife.  <BG>

Seems to work out better for me than others had indicated it worked for
them!
I wonder what I'll have to promise to get her to lend a hand again???

Is the correct order: Right Rear, Left Rear, Right Front, Left Front
(working from farthest away from MC to closest)?

Thanks,