Glove Box Door for Cory Cope

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Glove Box Door for Cory Cope
From: "Kenneth Scott" <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 11:03:09 -0500
Cory,
        I have not been able to e-mail you directly so I am using the =
list.  Sorry for those who are hit by this message.

        I'm sorry about the delay in getting back but Friday and Monday =
were days from H#LL here and I do not send e-mail from home.  I checked =
the door.  It is in excellent condition.  The paint on the metal lock =
cylinder is off in some places but the surface of the door itself is =
excellent.  I would like $25 plus shipping.  I am in Massachusetts.
Ken Scott