RE: Way Off-Topic -- passive solar heating

To: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Way Off-Topic -- passive solar heating
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 09:23:04 -0700
I am way out of my league here, but somewhere I heard that the interior heat on
a car is affected most by the amount of glass in the car.  Something about "long
rays" and "short rays".  The heat passes through the glass and the rays are
altered and then cannot pass back out????????

My MG seems to stay cooler with the top up, this may substantiate the above
info.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver