Re: Looking for . . .

To: <RCR293@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Looking for . . .
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 10:22:05 -0800
Rob,

In case you come up with a door pull that is a different color...

I have found that NAPA's Vinyl Paint has a shade very close to Autumn Leaf.
 They call it Sandalwood (I think--I don't have the can in front of my
right this minute.)  Not a perfect solution, but not bad, either.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB