Re: My coming out...

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: My coming out...
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:20:41 -0500
OMYGOD!!!!   Aren't you the the guy who continuously badmouthed Triumphs in
favor of the sacred octagon?  Aren't you the guy who's e:mail address is
"mowog"?  Aren't you the guy who....etc....etc....etc....?  O fickle youth.  Now
you want to abandon your poor little '66 now that you've dismantled it?  O
fickle youth.

Michael Ohleger
67 MGB
70 MGB